May 31, 2011

Ok this is a day late, I have been a bit useless lately eh.

Yesterday I skipped breakfast because I was running late (shame on me) and biked straight in to work. I had a yogurt here in the fridge so I was all over that but they are so tiny it hardly touched the sides!

For lunch the IT team took us out, it was actually pretty nice, just a little on the hot side and I wasn't wearing summer clothes. I had a Mediterranean chicken flat bread - its kinda like a pizza but the dough is super thin and crispy. It had olives, artichokes, pesto, cherry tomatoes, and of course chicken. Was pretty good. I boxed what I didn't eat and bought it back to work with me, and snacked on that in the afternoon.

Shame on me, thats all I ate until dinner. It was my first real pay in over a yea so we decided to get take away. We had an awesome meal, we shared Vietnamese spring rolls, pork rolls, and two salads (one mango chicken, one Vietnamese chicken) and it was superb. I was so hungry and tired and hot, yesterday was a loooooong day, so I forgot about pics or anything.

Well, today should be better. Will keep yall posted and update when I get home tonight. Loving the response on the poll, thanks everyone!

No comments: