June 22 & 23, 2011

Sorry, strapped for time at the moment, so this is a boring and short yet extremely committed entry!

Yesterday: Still no breakfast stuff, had another smoothie for breakfast and a dodgy egg sandwich. Regretted that about an hour later, wasn't pretty....
For lunch Lee swung by my work with a grilled chicken pita and we watched the Canadian geese by the lake as we stuffed our faces.
Dinner was the last of the leftovers of the beef and mushroom filos with salad. Soooo good, but glad the repetition is over.

Today: Lee did grocery shopping yesterday so I had grapefruit for breakfast and a yogurt with crushed walnuts about an hour later.
Lunch was a noodle soup from the food court at the mall. It was good but not really what I was after.
This afternoon I stuffed my face with a bounty, it was a busy day and the chocolate hankering kicked in big time.

Was a really hard day so we went to St Louis for dinner and a pint. I had a spicy grilled chicken breast wrap with sweet potato fries. The wrap wasn't spicy at all, so I felt a bit jibbed, but for some reason the lettuce, tomato and onion really worked for me.

Ok, thats it. No idea what tomorrow will bring but I will make sure it has pictures and maybe even something interesting!

later.... xxx

No comments: