June 06, 2011

Had my grapefruit this morning before cycling in to work, which was a pretty quick ride (35mins). I ate a yogurt with nuts when I got in.

For lunch I had left over salad from last night. Totally uneventful, not filling at all, and rather bland. So when I got home I was famished.
Truth is, I had a piece of Lee's lasagna when I got home and it was really good! I was meant to have a poached egg on asparagus, then make the soba noodle soup. Tomorrow....

Oh, I also snacked on some bbq rice snacks.

I heard back from the Food Bank, I got the volunteer position I interviewed for about four weeks ago, so I am officially part of the Recipe Crew! Looking forward to our first meeting, will be interesting to see what path they want this project to take. Either way I am happy to be on board, should be a great project.

Thats it for me today.... unless I get snacky later on....

No comments: