June 25, 2011

Breakfast was half a grapefruit  - check.

Lunch was a delicious salad of shredded chicken on lettuce, tomato, olives, goats cheese and avocado - check.


Was going to head to the supermarket to buy ingredients for dinner, we moved 'atta boy' dinner to Sunday so Lee can sleep in the next day as he has Monday off. Anyway, some friends were also heading to the supermarket so they came to get me, and we thought we would start with a preparation pint. Well, that turned into four pints and some 'mexican' food, I had an amazing porkadilla (pulled pork quesadilla) which looked like this:


I wish I could eat this every day! Soooo good.

Anyway, grocery shopping turned out to be some milk, limes, and a sugar cane stick (not sure why), and we went back to their house for a follow up drink. Lee came to get me after work, stayed for a beer, and bought me home via Wendy's. Whoops. A bbq chicken burger and chips for dinner. Ah well, what are you gonna do?! Just try to fly straight from today for the next few weeks I guess!

No comments: