June 01, 2011

Wow, sixth month of blogging about everything I eat! Half way there, so far so good (the blogging, not so much the food, hahaha). Thanks for following me!

I am a little late posting this one too as I went to bed as soon as I got home from work last night. My muscles were hurting and my hayfever attack had me knocked down and miserable.

Yesterday I had a yogurt for breakfast. I was starving when I got to work so I bought a banana nut muffin. It was average to be honest, wont do that again (plus I really shouldn't!). For lunch I had left over salad from the night before. We were meant to have mushroom soup again for dinner, but I was starving so we had pitas instead (Lee bought them home after night shift). Same old same old - grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, red onion, olives, feta ant tzatziki.

After that we both crashed. Today should be a little different, here's hoping! Happy June everyone xxx

No comments: