June 02, 2011

Wow what a hardcore sleep last night.

I woke up feeling groggy as and with post allergy attack eyes (I think only my family and Lee will know what this looks like, I am not going to lie to you, it aint pretty), so facing grapefruit was tough, but I did it anyway. No ryvitas left, so I packed a yogurt and some nuts to take in to work with me. I ate those at about 8am.

Lunch was veggies with hummus. I didn't take a photo, I was starving. I knew it wouldn't be filling either, bummer! So I had a kitkat in the afternoon.

I snacked on some rice crackers when I got home, and we had left over mushroom soup (finally) for dinner.
I was hungry soon afterwards, not sure whats got in to me! I ate some baked beans and a salami sandwich.

Another early night, Friday is going to be a great day!

No comments: