June 09 & 10, 2011

Sorry for the double blog, I have been busy...

Yesterday for breakfast I had a few spoonfuls of baked beans and rode in to work. I had a yogurt with some nuts when I got in, and somehow that got me through til lunch.
For lunch I had a greek flatbread thing at work which I tried to convince myself wasn't pizza even though it was a pizza, because we had pizza for dinner! Well the lunch thing had capsicum, olives, onion and feta, whereas the dinner had pepperoni, cheese and mushrooms. So I dunno. I should probably feel guilty but I dont. Much...

Today I had a yogurt with nuts for breakfast, and that once again got me through til lunch. Ingrid, in my team, took me to get a pita for lunch. I went something a bit different and went spicy thai. It was.... ok. I bit into it thinking about the regular Lee and I get and it just wasn't the same. Didn't stop me from eating the whole thing though did it!

For dinner I had a jerk chicken wrap with sweet potato fries, and didn't even eat half of it. We were at a pub with some friends, hence the pub grub. Was delicious really, shame I couldn't eat it all!
No photos, sorry about that.

Tonight was meant to be cooking challenge night but I think I have to push it to Sunday. Please don't be mad! I went to get my hair cut and it went over time so we ran out of time really....It is coming though, and I am really excited about it! Woooo hoooo to the Glazed Pear & Macadamia Tart!
 Tomorrow is going to be a great food day, so stay tuned, I promise photos and all....

No comments: