June 20, 2011

For breakfast I ate a yogurt. No nuts, no grapefruit, shame on me.

Not sure how but that got me through til lunch, I ended up buying a 'half wrap' as my pissy little salad didn't touch the sides:


It was ok actually, but pretty heavy - avocado, sour cream & cheese with turkey & salad. Glad I didn't get a whole one! And look, it came with a side of pickles - niiiiiice, win win situation really.

For dinner I made beef and mushroom filo pasties and a salad which was pretty much like my salad for lunch. YUMMY! We love meat filos, and these crisped right up, even without butter. Sooo good. We were both pretty hungry so they didn't last long.


We had some great news today - Emma and Tero have have welcomed baby Robyn into the world! Congrats guys, having a beer for you in celebration xxx

No comments: