June 3, 2011

Lets see. This morning I had a yogurt with nuts for breakfast, and thats all I ate until lunch time. Terrible of me really.

Lunch was naughty. Lee came to get me as he has the day off and we went to Wendy's. My favourite sin is back - the BBQ dipped chicken burger. Basically the chicken is dunked in bbq sauce, then slopped in a bun with some pickles and red onion. OMG awesome. Terrible of me though, especially the side of fries...

Dinner tonight is going to be awesome. We are heading to The Keg. Finally! This is the 'hooray we are both employed' dinner we have been planning for so many months. So I will update on that later. If its totally awesome I might even dedicate a whole post to it.

Until then, be good, and if you can't be good, eat something delicious!

xxx

No comments: