June 17, 2011

Started the day with a smoothie, was meant to have a yogurt but I forgot about it, its still in the fridge at work.
I ate a peanut bar around 9am, which got me through to lunch.


For lunch I had a gyro pita, bit fatty but very tasty. Went with this option as a girl at work had a coupon, cant complain with $5 gyro and soft drink eh? It had lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, hot peppers, feta cheese and tzatziki, with the sausage meat. Not sure I would rush out and get another one any time soon....

After work I finally got around to making Lee's lasagna, so I had a small piece for dinner, then went back and had another small piece a couple of hours later. Mmmm. Loaded with veg, this one was a good one. A little on the sloppy side but I am not complaining, I love a sloppy lasagna.

Then I demolished some icecream. That's it!

No comments: