June 05, 2011

Half a grapefruit and a yogurt and nuts for breakfast, then the grocery shopping. Always painful on a Sunday.

We had lunch out again, and had awesome burgers at St Louis. Whoops. And chips. Double whoops. The burgers were really good, shame I didn't get a picture.

We spend the afternoon drinking Pimm's outside our apartment, its about 26 degrees and clear as outside. Allergies are a bit of a bitch but its so nice out in the sun and shade, its hard not to be out there enjoying it.When we came inside we snacked on some Lindt dark mint chocolate. Mmmmmm. I know its not a 'this is what I drank today' blog, but had to share this anyway, plus we ate some of that fruit. We love Pimm's!



For dinner we had chicken drumsticks, I used a Gordon Ramsay recipe, they were meant to be sticky and slightly blackened but they didn't quite turn out that way. Still, they were tasty and I would def make these again, maybe mess with the recipe a little.


 I made Lee a lasagna for his night shifts which start tomorrow. It was a huge one so we went halvies on a slice, and it was pretty good. Gruyere makes all the difference, yum yum!

No comments: