June 15, 2011

After a marathon sleep I was pretty groggy when I got up. I managed strawberries and grapefruit again, and cycled in to work where I had a yogurt with you guessed it, some nuts.

Long meetings this morning, so I demolished my banana at about 9:30am, and even cracked out lunch at 11:50am. No idea what got into me! Lunch was great actually, left over dinner from the night before but still, so good.


I have been totally spoiled, Lee cooked dinner again tonight! Whaaaaat?!
I wish I had been less lazy and less of a guts to pause and take a photo, he made amazing beef and mushroom rissoles which we ate in thin buns as hamburgers with some lettuce, tomato and avocado. My gosh it was awesome. What a stand up bloke eh?! Thanks Lee. The ride home after work was tough work with the winds and my allergies are a nightmare, so I really appreciated it. Still do in fact, they were so good!

Now watching the Stanley Cup Final - Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins. I was meant to be on a work call but that was rescheduled. Sitting here happily with a vino now, enjoying Lee time before he goes back on night shift tomorrow. That reminds me, I better get off my fat bottom and make him a lasagna....

No comments: