June 08, 2011

Last night after all that food I managed another snack - some jam on bread. Not much I can say about that other than it was good!

This morning I had grapefruit with strawberries for breakfast, then cycled in to work. What a nightmare, the slight breeze means hayfever central. I was that annoying person at my desk sniffling and sneezing that everyone thinks is sick and start cringing at.  Would be so much easier if it was heyfever. 'Hey'. Right??

I had a yogurt with nuts around 8am, and at 11 I had a peanut muesli bar. I know I said I wouldn't eat them but I don't take enough food to work, and we bought a massive box of them cos they were cheap so why not eh? It did the job, and got me through til my usual boring salad at around 1 o'clock.

Didn't ride home, Lee picked me up with the bike rack on the car, so sweet. Its bloody hot (39 with humidity), and allergies are a bitch so it was welcomed, even if I did feel guilty for not getting the exercise.
We snacked on some salt and vinegar rice crackers when we got home.

I had a bowl of last nights soup for dinner. Delicious once again, but lacking on the citrus front.  Must keep a mental note to boost the lime next time I make it.

That's it for the day. I can't stop thinking of the Gruyere in the fridge, trying not too but all thoughts keep leading back to my favourite cheese....

No comments: