June 28, 2011

Breakfast was two ryvitas with natural peanut butter. Haven't had peanut butter in a while, was a nice change... or change back... whatever, it was good.  And the usual yogurt with crushed walnuts at work.

Lunch was a chicken salad mix - chicken, capsicum, spring onion and tomatoes mixed with a squeeze of mayo and a bigger squeeze of spicy tequila bbq sauce. I ate it on two ryvitas:


Was so good, I never wanted it to end.

I snacked on some rice crackers in the afternoon, which were so more-ish that I kept taking them back out of my drawer, eating them, and putting them back again.

Dinner was pretty good too, I have to say. I made oven baked salmon with a honey ginger glaze, and served it with a mango salad:


Polished off the day with some vanilla bean frozen yogurt, and that's it. Tasty stuff and slightly healthier than yesterday! No idea what the food plan for tomorrow is just yet. Will probably make it up as I go first thing in the morning. Until then, good night xx

No comments: