June 27, 2011

Yesterday I had half a grapefruit for breakfast at home, and then ate a yogurt with some nuts when I got in to work. No idea how but that carried me through til lunch, where I ate a salad (chicken, capsicum, tomato, lettuce, olives and goats cheese). It looked like this, and it was good:


Someone lovingly offered me a donut, and I really wanted it, so I said yes, when I should have said no.


I am not going to lie to you, I 'may' have gone halves in a second donut with a girl at work. The way I see it, I accidentally fell on it with my mouth open. What are you gonna do eh?!

Lee came to get me from work as he had the day off, and we took Sophie straight to the dog park. Was really good fun watching her run around, and really built up our hunger, but unfortunately our fatigue at the same time, and food inspiration was at an all time low.
And well, to cut a long story short, after much suggesting, brain storming, and throwing some ideas around (a process which took about 1.5 hours) we decided we were too tired to cook and went out for a bite. Illegal! We went to Boston Pizza. Even more illegal! We had pizza and beer. Lock me up and throw away the key!
Still, very good feed and we went to bed feeling guilty yet definitely satisfied. Diet Healthy eating starts today... maybe.

No comments: