June 19, 2011

Slept in a little bit today. Well, I woke up before 7am and waited for Lee to come home, and went back to sleep when he did. I crawled out of bed and had a breakfast/lunch of poached eggs on a thin toasted bun with goats cheese, fresh tomatoes and olives. It was lovely:


I had a slice of the pear tart today too. Its actually pretty good but definitely missing something, and I am pretty sure that thing is the seeds from a vanilla pod. And maybe some pear booze. Still, Lee is a fan and he loved the buttery pastry. I do think it would be awesome with filo though.

Lee didn't have a chance to eat his lasagna last night, and tonight is his last night of night shift so I had lasagna for dinner! It stretches out what we were meant to have tonight. Budget is kinda like that eh.

Well, that's it for this weekend. Until tomorrow.... xxxx

No comments: