January 7, 2011

Woke up from our last night on the airbed this morning with no desire to eat. The aftermath of this cold is like having a cold all over again, but feeling better and worse at the same time (more energy, but coughing etc).
I braved a late breakfast of all-bran flakes with lactose free milk, with some added ground flaxseed and some walnuts. Yummo. And naturally, a black hazelnut coffee. Canada has already changed me...


Lunch was ham steaks with a crushed pineapple sauce and left over salad from last night. Nothing special but hit the spot either way.


Tonight we are kid sitting at the McGregor's, I made a chicken cannelloni with enough left over for some late night home comers with post Christmas party munchies. It was ok, lacked a bit of flavour I reckon but Lee liked it. Gotta love a man that is easy to please when it comes to food! I loaded mine with hot sauce so it hit the spot.


No idea what is on the menu for tomorrow....

No comments: