January 11, 2011

Breakfast today was two ryvitas with natural peanut butter. The house was filled with the smell of brewing hazelnut coffee so I woke up with Lee and saw him off to work. And then enjoyed the coffee. Mmmmm.

A new friend had the day off and asked if I wanted to go for lunch, so she came to pick me up and Mr Mastercard shouted me lunch at Moose Winooskis, and with a name like that, how can you say no??
I had the mango spinach salad with chicken, it also had strawberries, egg and pecans and was served with a raspberry vinegarette. The pic is pretty average, mainly because they were giving me shit for taking photos of my food, but here it is anyway just so you can visualize (very important):


As you can see, there is a bit of the chicken and a bit of egg missing, I started and realised I had forgotten the photo! Anyway, was a good salad, but not sure the chicken was worth the extra $4. Good to have fresh fruit though, not the tinned stuff.
I liked the place too, and will take Lee back when we have money and when we can enjoy a beer. The sports bar section is pretty cool and I hear they have awesome patio parties in the summer.

And for dinner... well... we are cheating a bit. We have ordered a pizza. Mr Mastercard coping a beating today but at least its cheap! I know, pizza again is a but much but its a different place, and well, we just feel like it, thats it... As a wise drunk woman once said in Las Vegas: 'DONT YOU JUDGE ME!' Ah good times.

No comments: