January 4, 2011

Alright, until further notice or I say otherwise, just assume my breakfast is half a grapefruit and a ryvita (either dry or with natural peanut butter).... because thats what we had again today. And what I have had for breakfast nearly every day for about 4 years give or take, except for the last 8 months.


For lunch we had chicken & avocado salad with chunks of celery, spring onion & tomato on a pita bread. The pita was a bit dry so when we tried to stuff them it split, so we just ate it on top like a slice of toast. I added some alfalfa to mine, as well as some caesar salad dressing.




I still have a cold so when Lee went out to visit our good friends at Home Depot (never again), he bought back a little cheer up surprise... a packet of caramel Tim Tams! So I downed two of 'em before Lee could say 'these are for you' and thought I would make note for Katrina who thinks I am only eating healthy foods.






We have just snacked on left over hummus and crackers and dinner is shaping up to be asparagus and sweet potato frittata, whenever I can be bothered getting my butt into the kitchen. Might chuck some ham in there to meat it up a bit. I think meat and eggs go perfectly together, especially after our Mongolian adventures earlier in 2010.

No comments: