January 26, 2011

Shame on me.

Firstly, Happy Australia Day. I started this morning skipping breakfast, and eating lunch at 12:30. Left overs from last night. And then a muffin. Shame on me.

My original plan was to make lamingtons, ANZAC biscuits and to go out and enjoy the day with some friends. There was even talk of a party at ours, which would have involved Violet Crumble, Aussie burgers and VB (only choice of Aussie beer at the LCBO). Instead it all fizzled, Lee picked me up after my interview and we went for a pint of Rickard's Red, followed by another and a side of sweet potato fries (first fries/chips of this year folks).

Despite my lack of eating today, I am not hungry, neither is Lee. So who knows what dinner will be, probably something else to bring on the shame files. Someone call Derryn Hinch!

No comments: