January 29, 2011

Last night we had fun at McMullans for Julie's birthday bash, and had a blast. The menu is pretty extensive covering just about everything, but Lee and I decided to have a crack at the burger, our first burger in 2011. It was huge. I went with Swiss cheese and mushrooms, and it came with a mountain of chips of which I couldn't get through.


We are on the mission to find the ultimate burger, or as we call it, the Marshall Burger, because of Marshall on How I Met Your Mother. And while this burger was pretty good, it wasn't a Marshall Burger. The search continues...

Today we skipped breakfast due to a sleep in, and thinking maybe subway for lunch. Not sure yet. We have to do the grocery shopping and then I will crack into the beef bourguignon. Update to come soon....

EDIT: We did have subway and neither of us could finish it. I had a flatbread chicken breast with pickles, bell peppers, onion, tomato & lettuce, and added my own ranch dressing at home. After supermarket shopping today we got a Timmy's donut - maple glaze. Bad habits much??

No comments: