January 30, 2011

Grapefruit for breakfast today, and a coffee. First one in a couple of days so glad its not yet a habit... yet....

I took Lee to Moose Winooski's for lunch, naturally he loved it. So many sports to watch, so little time. I had the Buffalo Ranch Wrap and changed the side of chips for a caesar salad. Still pretty unhealthy, but I just felt like the crunchy greens. I am glad Lee liked it there, I think it will be grand in the summer, so definitely will revisit. Who wouldn't love a place with moose in the title??


Don't worry... It didn't come out looking like someone in the kitchen had a few bites before getting to me, I forgot to take the photo before I started hooking in.... haha!

For dinner we are having leftovers from last night, but with crusty bread instead of polenta. Something quick easy and tasty. Gotta use those leftovers, eh?

We have a boring week of food planned, but Lee gets paid again on Friday so might cook up sommat special on Friday or Saturday, we will see. Also its the Super Bowl on Sunday, so will head to the McGregor's and I am sure there will be some good food updates from there! Dreaming of the possibilities already....

EDIT: Blueberries are on sale atm, so I cooked a batch of muffins. They are definitely getting better!

No comments: