January 24, 2011

Right, so after we left yesterday, we went out for lunch and had Boston Pizza which was rather yum. I had a small pepperoni & feta thin crust pizza.
For dinner after the hockey we had our left over take out from Friday night. This was a bit naughty as it was 10pm when we ate. Whoops.

Breakfast this morning was peanut butter on ryvitas. Couldn't face the grapefruit, I have cracked lips and it would have been too painful.
Lunch for me was leftovers from Saturday. Had a salad with some left over potatoes, lamb and some beans. Chucked it all into a bowl, added some ranch dressing, and voila. My improv lunch. Delicious! Topped it off with a yogurt with some crushed walnuts.

Going to try to get some cooking done this afternoon for lunches & snacks. And of course for dinner. I think I am going to stuff the thigh fillets, it's a bit unoriginal but I have to work with what is available, and I am sure it will still be tasty.

No comments: