September 29, 2011

Half a grapefruit for breakfast, then off to work. Lunch was soup, again. Before eating it I was not inspired at all, but once it was heated up and my spoon went in, it was really good. Looks like the soup bandwagon is back on! I love the cooler weather. Its soup/pie/casserole time, yeeeehaaawww!

Lee and I planned dinner a while ago. We found some yummy steaks on the cheap and decided to hold on to them until before pay day. So being the day before pay day, the time was ripe. And this is what we had:


Beautiful. Gotta love a pre pay day feast! Reminds me of the good ol' Pacific Internet days when Alli, Katrina and I would pool our left over funds and have a big feast and a cask. Lee even managed to buy us a couple of bottles of wine, then we accidentally fell on some margaritas.... whoops.

No comments: