October 17, 2011

Started the day with half a grapefruit, not exactly birthday food, but I made up for it later in the day...

I ate another one of those illegal girl scout cookies at work, I was hanging for lunch. Lee picked me up just before 12 and took me to a place my boss recommended, and had Rueben sandwiches (smoked meat, swiss cheese and sauerkraut. Delicious!)


The afternoon at work went by pretty easily, I am not a big fan of birthdays, let alone birthdays at work, but it was an easy pleasant day, I really like my team. I got to leave early, so again, Lee picked me up and whisked me away to the pub, where we accidentally stayed for a few and a burger, which was also illegal:


Can you believe they call this a junior burger?!

And that was it for October 17, 2011. A little on the calorific side but you only turn 32 once, right?

No comments: