October 22, 2011

So this morning breakfast wasn't really breakfast. We shared a banana and a granola bar. I know, right? What were we thinking?

We head out to the ostrich farm for the cooking challenge fillet, it was about a 40 minute drive, and was actualy really nice to chill out in the car, kind of like a mini road trip. The lady at the ostrich farm was definitely a chatter, we were there for about 25 minutes longer than we needed to be, but she was a lovely lady and we can see another visit, very soon... But more on the ostrich and the wild boar sausages that I haven't mentioned until right now later.

We then head to Oakville, we had a couple of 'shopping' requirements and Lee took me to where he bought my handbag for my birthday. You see, I fell in love with some shoes and had to check them out... what am I doing... this isn't a fashion blog, its a food blog! So moving on.

For lunch we ate at the food court, I had a spicy chicken wrap, and it was actually pretty good for food court food.


I cant imagine it being as healthy as the place (not so rightfully named Fit for Life) boasts, but still, rather satisfied.

Before dinner we snacked on some snow peas and some hummus. While cooking dinner. As for dinner? Well, that's a whole post of its own... tbc. I do have to mention though, messaging my friend Heather today, I told her I was already planning our next catch up meal. She said thats great, she is planning the next catch up drinks! Then made a crack about having a 365 Days of Booze blog for 2012. You can tell you have a friend for life when they come up with shit like that, haha :)

xx

No comments: