October 29, 2011

Bit of a sleep in, and I shamefully skipped breakfast, seems like the theme for Saturdays lately.

Lunch was something different, we were at the mall, and the food court food was not appealing to me at all, except a crepe place.... So I had a chicken salad crepe, and it looked like this:


And I have to say, all things considered, it was really good! Bit of a surprise really.

We had a full on day shopping and wandering around aimlessly, so a much needed pint was in order. I 'may' have had a few pints when we decided to eat there, and we both had chicken wraps. Bit like lunch really.
We also fell mouth open upon some maple cookies later in the evening, whoops. And that was it for our Saturday.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

hey, haven't been for a while. looks like you've been cooking/eating some yummy things. thought of you tonight as i'm having some quinoa for the first time, love it! do you have any recipes or good ideas to use quinoa with?

Meredith said...

oh yeah, and i cooked Penny some crumbed tofu the other day. Never had it before, and it was delicious. I even put it in Sam's salad the next day. its a winner.