October 5, 2011

Had a pretty crummy day. Started out ok, with the half a grapefruit, then a soup for lunch. This time I packed a small tomato salad, and when I say small, I mean five cherry tomatoes and three olives small. Still, it was good to have that lil' sommat extra.

I was doing a painful report, so had the chocolate hankering big time. I bought a kitkat, which disappeared the moment I looked at it, I swear it didn't touch the sides. It didn't cheer me up either.

Lee picked me up after work and I was in a fairly... uh... bad mood, I guess you could say. We went for a pint, which should be illegal, and ended up ordering a porkadilla from Ethel's, which was again, illegal, but still amazing. Always good to eat dinner before 6...?!

Naturally by the time 8pm came around we were both hungry. So we had baked beans on toast. We also polished off the last of the birthday cake.

Hopefully I will do better today... gotta stop my day influencing my eating habits...

No comments: