October 6, 2011

Had a terrible sleep. Ate half a grapefruit for breakfast, then rode my bike to work. It was dark, and freezing (2 degrees) so I wasn't a happy camper when I got to work. 

Work... sucked. They had a pizza lunch, which naturally I choose not to eat (the whole wheat and dairy thing, at work it is not a good idea), so they ordered me a salad. I got asked while eating my salad if I was on a diet. Hint, much? I guess I haven't been eating that well lately so I better pull up my game. 
The rest of the day sucked, really looking forward to this week being over. 

I was starving when I got home, Lee picked me up after soccer and got me home, with enough time to spare to have a shower and go back to work. I hate night shift. Woe is me.

So my dinner was tomato, mushroom and goats cheese on rye toast. 


And thats it folks. Not very interesting at all. 

I have an appointment to see a dietitian at a naturopath in a couple of weeks, going to work out this food allergy thing once and for all. Tired of explaining this wheat dairy thing when I don't really understand it or its limits myself, and because I don't understand it, I keep having it. It's hard to avoid, and well, I like it! 
Will keep yall posted. 

No comments: