October 4, 2011

Bit of a boring day, had the half o'grapefruit for breakfast and then nothing until cauliflower soup for lunch.
It was good, but not sure its enough food... I got home and I was famished, so Lee and I had a small piece of left over birthday cake, which was a great snack but hardly healthy.

Dinner was good though, Lee cooked maple & sage pork loin with roasted asparagus & tomato. Problem was, there was too much meat and not enough veg, so was rather hungry after dinner, but didn't want to load up on meat. So instead we ate some edamame. Mmmm.

And that's it for October 4. Only three months left of blogging, can you believe it? Well... this blog anyway...
And the next food challenge has had a massive turn around, check it out! If you haven't voted on my meaty challenge, please do. Looks like ostrich is going to be the winner, but a week ago I thought that about lamb shank pie. Now pork belly is a possibility, who knows!

No comments: