October 14, 2011

Pretty crummy sleep for us both, and Lee is back on day shifts, so he dropped me off at my work just before 7am.  I ate this for breakfast:


It was greek yogurt with almonds and frozen raspberries. Well, they were not so frozen when I got to work, but were still teeth hurtingly cold. I really enjoyed it though.
I snacked on some chocolate in the morning, as I was starving. My team went out for sushi for lunch, I had the beef 'Red Bull' rolls I had last time I went with Lee. And again, it was delicious. Came with a glass noodle salad and a miso soup. Mmm.  I heart miso. In the afternoon I snacked on not one, not two but three mint slice girl guide cookies my boss bought. Argh!

I head to the gym after work, did a spin class then leeched off the closed cafe's free wireless until it was time to go meet Lee at his work. Its only a 15 minute walk, I tried to drag it out by dragging my feet a little but it was a bit crisp and windy, and after a shower I was shivering... a lot. I ordered us some food to pick up and take home, we were both too exhausted to cook or worry about anything. Originally I was going to order a pho, but ended up with a thai red curry. Whoops.

And there goes another day...

No comments: