October 18, 2011

Half a grapefruit for breakfast, then a sneaky chocolate at work before lunch as I was starving. I really need to work on the snacks front to stop me from eating chocolate or girl scout cookies...

My team went out for lunch, we went to Milestones which has just opened up not that far from work. I had the Milestones Californian salad, which was mixed salad with chicken, spicy candied pecans & strawberries with goats cheese:


It was really really good. I love Milestones.

When we got home last night I made a simple dinner - tomato and cucumber salad with olives, roasted zucchini and chicken breast with Italian herbs. And it was good.


But later, I had the biggest hankering for dessert. We dont normally have dessert, but I thought stuff it, and made pastries with blueberries, raspberries & banana. Smothered with maple syrup. It was insane. From now on I am smothering everything in maple syrup.


Time to get back on the straight and narrow. Tomorrow's visit to the naturopath should be interesting. I am doing a food allergy test as well as well as an initial consult. Let's see if they do more than the 'no wheat no dairy' thing, while trying to sell me expensive supplements. Will let you know how it goes...

No comments: