October 2, 2011

As birthday weekend continues, we totally skipped breakfast and had hangover pizza at Boston Pizza. And a hair of the dog pint, which for Lee went down like razor blades, but was ok for me. Only the one though, couldn't do another! My pizza was called a Tuscan, which had chicken, spinach, garlic, feta & sundried tomatoes. Pretty tasty, but the base was a bit thick for my liking, I prefer really thin.

I got my cooking on in the afternoon, made some cauliflower & pancetta soup which turned out a treat which is good as I have it for lunch for the rest of the week. Also made Lee a tiramisu style cake, which we will enjoy on his actual birthday. Hopefully. I kinda made the recipe up so we will see. And for dinner I made stuffed zucchini and grilled chicken breast. And it was good. We also ate the left over chocolate from the cake. Whoops.

And that sums up the day!

No comments: