October 28, 2011

Half a grapefruit for breakfast, glad I had the slice I didn't eat yesterday, I thought I was going to explode at about 10am.

For lunch my colleague Ingrid and I went to the Mongolian Grill, she had a coupon so we ate and had bottomless soft drinks for $6 each, included tax & tip. Not bad at all! I packed mine full of chicken and pork, with cabbage, onion & mushies. And then, overloaded on spice with 'crazy pepper' (cayenne), chilli flakes, chilli sauce, and Mongolian hot sauce. Oh my god, too much food. The afternoon was very uncomfortable!


Wasn't hungry until later, I didn't have anything defrosted, and we could't really go anywhere, so we ordered pizza later on. From a place we hadn't had before, because they had 'thin crust'. Honestly, I don't think Canadians know what a thin crust is. Anyway. We didn't eat it all, and it was a bit average, so probably not really worth it. I was in a bit of a shitty mood, and the pizza wasn't helping. Next time salad me thinks....

No comments: