30 October, 2011

Had poached eggs for breakfast, nice and early.


We then head off to double spin. Because we were there 15 mins early, and there is a 15 min gap between the classes, we ended up spinning for two hours. Niiiiice!

I met Lindsay from the volunteer group at the FoodBank for lunch and some much needed recipe book discussion & revision, we went to Princess Cafe which I haven't been to before. I had a turkey sandwich on multi-grain, and it came with a pickle. Again, niiiice! There was some spinach and tomato packed in there, and some pesto. Delicious. And reasonably priced. Double whammy.


I have a new phone and I am still not used to resizing the phone photos, they are a random size, so apologies for the lack of consistency in formatting. Yes, I have noticed, no, I haven't been bothered to work it out yet.

Dinner was steak, of course. Defrosted it, and glad I did. I also made the onion gratin again, because I had all these onions left over. Yeah... thats why... yummmmmm.


I also made the shiitake soba noodle soup for lunches for the next few days. Dang I love this soup.

No comments: