October 15, 2011

Sorry, playing a bit of catch up here. I had posts written but not posted.

I had a mug of cereal for breakfast - sultana bran. I regretted it, as always, the milk played havoc in my stomach. I dunno what it is with the mugs of cereal, I think I have always done that, I just like it that way...

I had a delightful walk in the rain to the supermarket, its only a 5.2km round trip but felt like a lot longer. When I got home I made an avocado and brie sandwich which was really not satisfying, then moped around the house waiting for Lee to come home. I had a bit of... not homesickness... more family sickness going on. With my sisters and brothers hanging out with their kids, I really did feel a long, long way away.

Anyway, so by the time Lee finished work, I needed to get out of the house big time, so he took me to Boston Pizza for a pint and we shared a pepperoni and mushroom pizza. And some cactus cut potatoes with dip. And it was gooood. I was meant to make steak and mushroom pie, but the supermarket didn't have pastry, nor did it have the herbs I wanted, or anything else. Plus my meat didn't defrost on time, so it looks like they are on the menu for tonight :) Either way, our justification is its Birthday Weekend. We over did it for Lee's so damn it, we are going to overdo it for mine too!  One block of Lindt mint dark chocolate later....

No comments: