February 7, 2011

Wow, Super Bowl was fun, even if the Steelers didn't win it.

Krista opened the eating shenanigans with a layered Mexican dip which was awesome, and I kind of went to town on it, even though I knew there was much more to come. Then came the jalapeno poppers, then the quesadillas, then the lobster, with taquito chasers. All while drinking beer and watching the football. I over did it but it was great fun and have all this week to make up for it!


Breakfast this morning was ryvitas with peanut butter, couldn't face the grapefruit this morning as I have chapped split lips *ouch* And then a cup of green tea. I think I am still digesting lobster.

Lunch is soup and maybe salad. Not that hungry today to be honest. Will see how the days pan out, might be famished after exercising. Might crack into the edamame.

Tonights dinner is chicken casserole. I am just going to wing it and see what happens, so will update on that later...

No comments: