February 22, 2011

Breakfast as usual this morning, with rooibos tea, while reading about the awful second earthquake in Christchurch. Thoughts are with those there, hope friends and families are ok.  I feel terrible continuing my blog when things like this happen - floods, storms, cyclones, earthquakes, etc, but I will.

Lunch was a quesadilla, I made it using some left over pork, refried beans, a small amount of cheese (wish I could use lots lots more) and some olives. Oh, and Franks Red Hot. Nice. I like making these, they are easy, filling, and quite small as I use small sized tortillas. Bloody tasty stuff.



This afternoon I had a yogurt with some walnuts.

Dinner tonight is chilli beef on potatoes. Well, when I say tonight I mean for the next two nights. Stretching it right out. Should be good, its easy to reheat, we are going to spin tonight, and hopefully tomorrow night too. Will add a pic later of the chilli.

UPDATE: Chilli beef on a spud went well, very filling. Tasty stuff, which is good, cos we have the same thing tomorrow.

No comments: