February 4, 2011

Happy Couch Day!

Breakfast was late and insignificant, a tub of yogurt with some crushed walnuts. While tasty the tubs are really small and hardly worth it, its a great way for me to get some calcium with minimum consequence.

Lunch was good, warm pastrami sandwiches and a husband visit! Followed by a maple cookie chaser.

Dinner was a lovely platter of too much food - chicken, olives, asiago dip, brie and blue cheese & some parma ham. F$%!&ng delicious! But undoes my entire week of busting my ass with exercise. Still think its worth it though, hahaha. Loads left over so plenty to eat over the weekend.


I need some food inspiration, I have a list of recipes I want to tackle, and I will, slowly (as money comes in), but want to spice things up bit. I might set a goal of a budget and doing as much yummy healthy creative variations as possible. Suggestions welcome...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trying to leave a comment here to say that the dinner looked great and don't know why you couldn't finish it !!! Keep the blog coming !!! Joan

Spans said...

Its all good Joan! Comment received, and welcomed :) Thanks for reading, keep commenting! xxx

Anonymous said...

Yum. Pigout on a similar scale!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yum. Pigout on a similar scale!!!!!