February 11, 2011

Man, I have been bad today.

Peanut butter on ryvitas for breakfast. A banana for lunch. It is now 3:15pm and thats all I have had, downing a cup of decaf right now, waiting for Lee to finish work, which will be in a couple of hours.

Tonight is meant to be left over turkey burger night but I dunno, I think I might try to convince Lee of something else... It's just been one of those days

EDIT: Ok, so it didn't really get better from there.  After I had an appointment with a recruitment agency where I had to do loads of MS Office proficiency tests that should only be forced upon those over 45 (cos lets face it, the rest of us grew up with Microsoft) I had my decaf coffee and then met Lee at McMullens, we shared a spinach dip over a pint, and then came home. We later ordered some noodles and dumplings to share, and thats it. A good way to end an average day.

No comments: