February 18, 2011

Oh man, shame on me. Breakfast this morning was two maple cookies and a muffin.

About two hours after dinner last night (I added photos to yesterday's post btw) I was hungry so I made myself a slice of toast with refried beans and cheese. Then about an hour later we cracked into a box of maple cookies, that are not for us, they were meant to be posted some time ago, but we keep eating them and keep replacing them.

Lunch today was a baked omelette with leeks, zucchini and goats cheese with chopped up prosciutto and a sprinkle of Italian herbs. It was freaking delicious! Then I spoke to Lee, his lunch plans at work fell through and came home for lunch so I made him one too. Note, these are on small plates, not big ones, I didn't make huge 6 egg omelettes each! Hahaha!


I am making French Onion Soup this afternoon, Lee picked up the missing ingredient yesterday - white wine. We waited until the end of the week because of this, because I dont need a full bottle and well, couldn't trust myself having it in the house before the weekend, hahaha!

So stay tuned, will post about that soon.

For those who are reading this and have not yet voted on my poll please do so, its over ----> there (top right)
Thanks!

No comments: