February 13, 2011

After a few wines last night I decided to have a crack at a late night quesadilla using spinach tortillas, light cream cheese, olives and left over turkey burgers. I have to say, it was delicious! Lee and I were stoked, even if we shouldn't have been eating it.

Breakfast is back to usual, we finally have more grapefruit. And they are good ones too, satisfied indeed.

Lunch today was meant to be French onion soup, but I am missing a key ingredient, so we went to the mall and ate in the food court instead. My Hong Kong Wonton Soup was really good, especially for food court standards. So the French onion can wait until later on this week, probably Friday.


Snacked on edamame this afternoon:


About to whip up some blueberry and raspberry muffins and then get started on the chicken and leek pie for dinner.

No comments: