February 25, 2011

Last night's pie was delicious but sloppy and flat on the plate. I made it with chicken, zucchini, celery & leeks.
With a side salad of lettuce, capsicum, sunflower seeds and goats cheese. Yummy sloppy goodness.


I also snacked later on left over chilli. Whoops. At least its all gone, finally.

Breakfast this morning was a little different, All-Bran. The milk is already messing with me. I topped it with walnuts and a sprinkle of flaxseed, so even though its messing with me, it was tasty. Could have used some fresh strawberries or something.

Lunch today is left over pie. I am glad I used thigh fillets, definitely more flavour than chicken breast, but more fidgety. We are out of salad stuffs, again, so not sure what else I will have with it.

I have a busy day today, going to take Sophie for a walk, and have an appointment this afternoon. Then Lee will come home, we will take Sophie for another walk, then we might accidentally go out and eat something dirty from the outside world. Yes, I am starting to get sick of the kitchen, I just need a release every once in a while, like once a week! Its not just the kitchen, its being home pretty much all day every day (going to the gym doesn't count as going outside), I think I might have a touch of cabin fever...

No comments: