February 24, 2011

Dinner last night was actually a bit better than the day before, which was already tasty. I guess cos the chilli got some time to work through the meat, was full of flavour.
Lee bought me home some Reeses peanut butter cups, so I devoured those in the blink of an eye.
I was hungry around 9pm so I had a slice of toast with strawberry jam. Much hungrier yesterday than the day before, so need to make sure we stock up on some snack type items, like celery, nuts, etc.

BAU with a coffee this morning, I needed the kick start as I have my interview after lunch. Jad is dropping Sophie off around lunch time also, she is staying here for two days, then we will go back to Guelph and stay at the McGregors. It will be nice to have some company during the day, even if the conversation is a little one sided!

Lunch today will be more left over chilli beef in a wrap, will be glad to see the end of it even if it is tasty. Stretching... stretching... stretching.... Either way its good value for money.
UPDATE: Ok ok, I quesadilla'd again, and had Jad over at lunch to drop of Sophie, so he ate his pizza while I mutilated a sloppy mess.

Dinner tonight will be pie. I have chicken thighs (I got 10 thighs for $4) which I will poach first, then just tear the meat up. I have some spinach and some other veg and some ham, so just going to throw it all together and chuck the puff pasty on top. Winging it normally works out, but you never know, so stay tuned and I will let you know what happened!

No comments: