February 14, 2011

Breakfast as usual this morning. No coffee, a cup of rooibos tea instead, tasty stuff, reminds me of London.

Lunch was soup, the left overs from the other day - tomato and basil. I added a dollop of light sour cream, some pumpkin seeds and a pinch of paprika to jazz it up, and it worked.


I also didn't get to the muffin making yesterday so I made them today, I like to send Lee off to work with a muffin for some reason! Wifely duties I guess. I made them from defrosted berries, and well, the colour shows it. I ate one, and they are actually really tasty. Blueberry and raspberry. Mmmm. They look pretty ugly though! Blue muffin anyone??


Dinner is left over pie after spin tonight. Originally we were going to have lazy lasagna but we want to stretch the food as far as it can go and the pie is there, so it must be eaten! So lazy lasagna is tomorrow. I am tipping my lunch will be the same as today, as there is still more of that left too. Joy!

UPDATE: Spin was great, but the pie didn't cut it, so baked quesadilla ahoy!

No comments: