February 27, 2011

Dinner last night was a huge success and dead easy. I skinned the chicken drumsticks (I hate chicken skin), did the flour, egg & breadcrumb thing (breadcrumbs spiked with paprika, chilli flakes and some cajun) and baked them on 380 for half an hour, turned em, then another half. They crisped right up, were not oily, and tasty as.
Lee surprised me with some maple tartlets, oh my god they are divine. So we had a few of those and called it a night. I will put together some photos when we are back at our place.

BAU this morning, grapefruit was really good too. As was the black French vanilla coffee, I love that stuff.

Lunch today was pita pizzas with mozzarella, ham, mushroom and red onion. They were really yummo but not entirely satisfying, so we conquered the rest of the doritos from yesterday. 

To finish off the day, we have lasagna for dinner. I will get cracking on that later this arvo. Going the squash and egg plant route again, we don't have any Gruyère but will use some parmesan and the left over mozzarella.

No comments: