February 23, 2011

Yesterday was such as uneventful day with food, so that just makes today more uneventful! There was no snacking yesterday other than the yogurt with nuts.

BAU, this morning we had coffee as neither of us slept very well. I got up with Lee, packed him an amazing lunch loaded with meat and cheese, only to find out he has lunch provided today! I hope it lasts until tomorrow, cos with all that cheese I cant eat it!

Lunch today was several uneventful things, because I got mega hungry by 11am. I made a quesadilla (I know, I know), but this time it had left over chilli in it, a smidge of cheese and refried beans. I ate that before 12, so I was hungry again a couple of hours later. I then ate a yogurt with nuts. I have a feeling there will be another snack later on.... Maybe an apple.

Dinner tonight is chilli beef with potato again. I am already planning dinner for tomorrow, we were meant to have sausages but thats too many boring meals in a row. So might go a chicken pie or something else a little more interesting instead! Nice to spruce things up a little, don't you think?

I might have to postpone the cooking challenge from this weekend to the next, as we are bit short on cash. It looks like Beef Wellington is going to be the winner so would prefer to do it properly with a sensational cut of beef. Will keep y'all posted.

No comments: