August 9 & 10, 2011

Sorry, been a bit slack on the o' blog front. Been busy hanging out with husbandman before he goes back on night shift.

Lets see. Tuesday I had a grapefruit for breakfast, and that's it. By the time lunch came around I was starving, I went for 'wings' with a girl from work. When I say wings, they are 'boneless' wings, which are essentially just chicken nuggets. Anyway, I had mine with spicy maple sauce, and they were pretty good. Way too many though, couldn't finish them. And to be honest, a bit too much of a calorie fest which wasn't worth it...


Dinner was naughty again, our regular pub reopened after renos, so we went for a 'quick pint before doing the grocery shopping'. I wouldn't call it a mistake, but it could have been healthier! I had a chicken quesadilla.


Wednesday I had grapefruit for lunch and some yogurt with berries and nuts when I got in to work. Lunch was provided at work but they were massive sandwiches with inch thick slices of wheaty bread. Argh! Couldn't do it, so I had to get Lee to drop me off something. And of course that something was a chicken pita. Less wheaty that's for sure. And it was nice to hang out with Lee for 15 minutes.

Dinner, well, dinner was another quick pint before grocery shopping, and I fell upon a chicken fajita wrap. This theme has not been good this week, has it?! The wrap was pretty good, but had cheese in it. I never put cheese in fajitas. What's that all about?! Where was my warning?! *sigh*. Oh and I forgot to mention the side of sweet potato fries... *tee hee*

Today (and this weekend, and next week) will bring much healthier things, will tell you all about it later....

No comments: