August 15 & 16, 2011

Sorry, another two day backdated update. How slack of me eh? Lets see....

Monday - breakfast was half a grapefruit and some strawberries. My boss bought in some yummy home made chocolate zucchini loaf so naturally I had some as soon as the container opened. So good, gotta learn to make that...
Lunch was a salad with lettuce, tomato, olives and some ham. Oh and some left over croutons from Friday night's caesar salad. I know I shouldn't eat the wheat but damn they were good croutons!


Dinner was meant to be some beef mince thing I made, it was unappealing and the beef was a bit old so we got a pita instead at the last minute. Gosh it was good, the trusty usual grilled chicken pita. Mmmm.

Tuesday - out of grapefruit, had strawberries with greek yogurt & nuts and honey:


Lunch was eggplant & spinach on ryvitas with avocado and tomato. And surprisingly good! I know I know, all my lunches look the same.


Dinner was... well... Let's just say it was kicked off with an after work pint. It happened to be $2 taco night at Ethels, you get four tacos for $2! They were actually pretty good considering. I did get hungry later on so defrosted a pita bread and had some ham  & cheese in it. Was actually really good too.

My bosses boss nominated me for an award at work, which I am completely humbled by. So I think I will buy some more cookbooks with it.... :)

No comments: