August 23 & 24, 2011

Argh I am behind again! But still have all the detail.

Lets see. Tuesday I had cereal for breakfast, using lactose free milk. It was pretty good actually and filled me right up. We did spin before work, so when I got to work I had somewhat of a second breakfast - blackberries, strawberries, greek yogurt and some hone and walnuts. Always delicious.

For lunch I had a boring broccoli slaw salad. Yawn. It tasted ok but just didn't really do it for me.

Dinner was pretty good though, I made baked chicken drumsticks and some coleslaw, and that was dinner. Mmmm. They crisped right up and were well juicy. And I am such a fan of this coleslaw, I could eat it all day. Who says they don't like cabbage?!


So for Wednesday I had cereal again for breakfast. Not sure this lactose free milk is doing me any good...
Lunch was left over coleslaw and two ryvitas with ham. Which was actually really tasty, even if it sounds a little bit lame.

Dinner was roast pork loin with salad, and was also really good:


The rest of the evening was actually pretty exciting, we were on a tornado watch, which turned into a warning. The storms were terrific, and a little bit on the 'end of the world' insane path, but there was such electricity in the air we couldn't help being captivated by the whole experience. Apparently some 'funnel clouds' did form but nothing landed so no tornadoes were actually formed. Slept like a log after, all the anticipation and excitement had us tuckered out!

No comments: